Registration must be carried out electronically via the following link, or by filling in the registration form, which must be sent to the conference secretariat.
The registration and the payment of the registration fee are mandatory for all participants. Authors whose communications have been accepted in the 16th Portuguese National Conference on Health Economics shall register in the conference until September 3rd 2019. If the author is not registered until then communications will be dropped from the program.
Registration gives access to all sessions, documentation, coffees, lunches, and to a conference dinner on day of the week evening. The additional cost of the dinner for each participant’s companion is €80.
This year APES offers a new payment modality. Those who opt for the “Individual Members” option become members of APES (or extend their membership status) for the years of 2020 and 2021, which gives them the benefits described in the association’s official page: www.APES.pt/inscricoes
The payment is made to Viagens Abreu. After receiving the registration form and the payment, Viagens Abreu will confirm the registration by email, sending the respective receipt.
The registration prices for the 15th Portuguese National Conference on Health Economics are summarized in the following table:
|Until 5th July
|After 5th July
|Organizing and scientific committee||€60||€60|
*includes two years of membership fees of APES for 2020 and 2021.
After registering in the conference, please introduce your membership data on the APES website (in http://apes.pt/inscricoes) using the proof of registration issued. New members – please select the option Inscrição. Current members – please select the option Atualização de Dados.
Early Bird registration – until 5th July
Deadline for authors – 3rd September
Final Deadline – 15 October
Special Conditions for members of other associations of Health Economics
Members of Associação Brasileira de Economia da Saúde (ABrES), Asociación de Economia de la Salud (AES – Espanha) , Asociación de Economia de la Salud (AES – Argentina) and Associazione Italiana di Economia Sanitaria (AIES), may register in the 16th Portuguese National Conference on Health Economics paying the APES Associate’s price.
Cancellations must be communicated to the APES secretariat:
Maria de Jesus Bacalhau
Phone: +351 21 415 61 24;
Fax: +351 21 415 63 83;
Av. 25 de Abril nº 2,
Cancellations received up to August 31st 2019 will be charged a 30% fee and the remaining 70% will be refunded. After the 31st of August of 2019 there will be no refunds. The participant may be replaced by a person from the same Institution / Company to present the same communication.